Nourish Milk Cleanser (125ml) - 2018 Winner Nature & Health Beauty Awards
Award Winning - Nourish Cream Cleanser
A nourishing blend of sweet almond oil, camellia oil, and German chamomile, for radiant, hydrated skin.
We are proud to announce that Uspa’s Nourish Cream Cleanser wins best cleanser at the 11th annual Nature & Health Beauty Awards 2018. The Nature & Health Beauty Awards are the buyer de nitive guide to what’s the best in natural beauty, free from parabens, phthalates, ammonia, resorcinol, sulphates, arti cial colours and fragrances, and animal testing of any kind.
Nourish Milk is a silky cleanser with an uplifting light citrus aroma to create soft, soothed skin. A small amount smoothed over the face and neck effectively removes environmental debris and makeup, protecting delicate skin types with botanical oils used for centuries to nourish beautiful skin. Gentle, yet effective, with luxurious Camellia and Almond Oils to nourish and protect.
Recommended for: Dry, dehydrated, mature, sensitive
- Birch Extract (Aqueous Extract of Birch Betula Pendula) - lightly astringent, conditioning and toning, natural cleansing and healing properties
- Camellia Oil (Camellia Sinensis) - An emollient responsible for centuries of beautiful skin in Asia, rich in fatty acids to protect cell membranes; softening, restores dry skin
- Essential Oils of Mandarin (Mandarin Citrus Reticulate), Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), Elemi (Canarium Luzonicum) and Roman Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) - light, uplifting aroma with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Effectively and gently removes environmental debris and makeup
- Excellent for all skin types, especially sensitive, dry, dehydrated and mature
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing
- Nourishing botanicals soften skin and prevent dehydration
How to Experience
Use morning and night.
For delicate or sensitive skin, you may cleanse once a day in the p.m.
Place a small amount onto damp fingertips and massage gently over neck and face in a circular motion.
Allow a light foam to form, adding more water to increase slip.
Rinse and follow with recommended Uspa products.